« Home | It's a done deal!! » | Finally decided » | House Buying II » | House buying » | A new look! » | Hey Everybody,So a few new things.My tooth started... » | Hi everyone All is well today! Just amazing to... » | OH what a great week!! So we hired a buddy of min... » | I guess it's funny how you can hear news one day t... » | Hi everyone, I know it's been awhile since I've... »

Zion is 4!!

Happy Birthday Zion!!

I thought here would be a good place to log my thoughts as I discussed this day 4 years ago with AnnaMay today.

I remember all the mixed emotions I had. It was such a relief that everything was ok, and then shock that we really had a baby, and happiness. I remember thinking Zion was actually cute and being relieved that I didn't think he was an ugly baby! (alot of babies really are pretty ugly!)

Through the years Zion has really been a trip. He's been a really good buddy to me, and I love him lots. We've had our trials with him, but the good always outweighs the bad. I never thought I'd be able to love a kid as much as I do.

Happy 4th Birthday Zion!! Daddy loves you!

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile