It's a done deal!!
Well, we closed on the house. We now owe a BUNCH of money, but at least we own a house to show for it!
AnnaMay and I are very excited about moving into the new place on July 5th! I've went to the library and got some books on decks and pools because we have both at the new house. The pool will need to be cleaned up a little bit and brought into service, and the deck needs some TLC. I'll probably be pressure washing and refinishing it.
AnnaMay will be worrying about the inside more. She'll be in charge of repainting some of the rooms and such.
There's lots to be done, but at least we own it now! Again, we're very excited and can't wait for July 5th to get here!!
Catch ya all later,
-Trevor
AnnaMay and I are very excited about moving into the new place on July 5th! I've went to the library and got some books on decks and pools because we have both at the new house. The pool will need to be cleaned up a little bit and brought into service, and the deck needs some TLC. I'll probably be pressure washing and refinishing it.
AnnaMay will be worrying about the inside more. She'll be in charge of repainting some of the rooms and such.
There's lots to be done, but at least we own it now! Again, we're very excited and can't wait for July 5th to get here!!
Catch ya all later,
-Trevor

Post a Comment