« Home | OH what a great week!! So we hired a buddy of min... » | I guess it's funny how you can hear news one day t... » | Hi everyone, I know it's been awhile since I've... » | Hello everyone! I haven't updated anything in aw... » | Well, things have been a little wierd lately. The... » | Hey everyone! This is Anna May. Wanted to start ... » | Hi everyone. Just sitting here waiting for Zion t... » | Hi everyone. Welcome to the new blog. My buddy J... »

Hi everyone

All is well today!

Just amazing to see the Lord work somedays...in my life and in others. He becomes more real to me all the time, I just continue to pray that I will "die daily" and allow him to work through my life.

Work is going good to, I got a lot of stuff done today...and I've been learning a heap. I've been able to help out some friends with their Windows domain and exchange, and it feels really good to be working on something different every now and then.

Sounds like Zion is crying in the other room, he's tired and we need to get him to sleep, so I better run.

Have a great one, and God Bless!

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile