A new look!
A new look, and a plan to actually update fairly periodically!
I've decided to update a few things on this blog, and make it more of a reflection of what I'm doing, what I'm reading and things like that. I hope to make off-the-wall comments, funny snippits and interesting links to stuff I've read or have come accross my path.
So hopefully I'll keep it up.
Additions are the links on the left side. Along with the books I'm currently reading, the books on my shelf I will be reading when the currently reading ones get read, and links to friends and techie blogs I keep up on.
For now, I've spent too long today trying to get this thing looking nice.
later!
-Trevor
I've decided to update a few things on this blog, and make it more of a reflection of what I'm doing, what I'm reading and things like that. I hope to make off-the-wall comments, funny snippits and interesting links to stuff I've read or have come accross my path.
So hopefully I'll keep it up.
Additions are the links on the left side. Along with the books I'm currently reading, the books on my shelf I will be reading when the currently reading ones get read, and links to friends and techie blogs I keep up on.
For now, I've spent too long today trying to get this thing looking nice.
later!
-Trevor

Post a Comment