« Home | Hello everyone! I haven't updated anything in aw... » | Well, things have been a little wierd lately. The... » | Hey everyone! This is Anna May. Wanted to start ... » | Hi everyone. Just sitting here waiting for Zion t... » | Hi everyone. Welcome to the new blog. My buddy J... »

Hi everyone,

I know it's been awhile since I've updated the blog, but I've been away from the computer as much as possible lately. I've been trying to do as much hunting as I possibly can. I haven't got anything since opening day tho.

Work is picking up now tho, so I am sitting in front of the computer. Right now I am working on trying to do a basic simple design for message-music.com. I'm a horrible web-graphics-designer. I can make a page work, but I'm just not the artist I wish I was.

Things are going well...seems like the Lord is really moving in alot of lives, and I feel these are really exciting times. I hope that I get things going with my walk with the Lord quite a bit very soon. I know I need to pray more...and just dwell in His Presence. Keep me in prayer everyone...

Christmas is coming around the corner...AnnaMay has had me out shopping with her to get Christmas presents for some people. We got a family gift for my fam and her fam at the Christian bookstore yesterday. It's fun to get out and about with her tho...she's just a delight to be with. I love my wife.

Anyhow...back to it.. Later people

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile