Hey Everybody,
So a few new things.
My tooth started hurting again Sunday. What's up? I thought the root canal took out all the nerves?? how can this hurt? So apparently there is some infection and the dentist gave me some anti-biotics and some pain medication.
Have you ever taken hydro-codone?? Oi vey!! It's enough to make you like pain. Hydro-codone is the pain medication they gave me. I am not taking that anymore... 600mg of Advil is much nicer. That stuff makes you loopy and naseous...and just about every other kind of not feel good symptom you can imagine. Yuck...
I found a site that makes a map of the states you've visited.
Check it out!

Ha ha!! I found a scottish radio channel. That's pretty cool and funny stuff.
Anyhoo....
Catch ya'll later
So a few new things.
My tooth started hurting again Sunday. What's up? I thought the root canal took out all the nerves?? how can this hurt? So apparently there is some infection and the dentist gave me some anti-biotics and some pain medication.
Have you ever taken hydro-codone?? Oi vey!! It's enough to make you like pain. Hydro-codone is the pain medication they gave me. I am not taking that anymore... 600mg of Advil is much nicer. That stuff makes you loopy and naseous...and just about every other kind of not feel good symptom you can imagine. Yuck...
I found a site that makes a map of the states you've visited.
Check it out!
Ha ha!! I found a scottish radio channel. That's pretty cool and funny stuff.
Anyhoo....
Catch ya'll later
