OH what a great week!!
So we hired a buddy of mine to take the calls and stuff from 6P to 6A Monday - Thursday and then every other Friday - Sunday ALL DAY!! I feel like I'm on Vacation and still working plenty of hours!! Much better than working 12-14 hour days!!
SO this week AnnaMay have been able to spend some time together again, but we've still been busy. We went shopping Monday night, went to see "the Passion" on Tuesday night, Church on Wednesday night...and I think tonight is open...
Bro Riley asked me to have a young peoples service at his church on Saturday, so I'll be out in Kentucky on Saturday speaking to some young people. I'm very excited about it, sounds like there will be quite a few there. I just need to knuckle down and get my thoughts all on paper. I just love to serve the Lord!
Inspection of Joe's blog (see link on right) revealed that my buddy must be expecting another lil one soon! Otherwise I'd have not known. Us techies are terrible with information apparently.
Not much else has been new, previously I had been working too much for anything new to happen. Things are just so different now!
Anna May and the kids are doing well. Zion is growing up and can out-talk some 5 yr olds I've seen in vocabulary. Azariah is a little chunk, but he's getting around well now and says things like bah-bah and da-da and mum-mum. That's pretty neat.
Until next time!
So we hired a buddy of mine to take the calls and stuff from 6P to 6A Monday - Thursday and then every other Friday - Sunday ALL DAY!! I feel like I'm on Vacation and still working plenty of hours!! Much better than working 12-14 hour days!!
SO this week AnnaMay have been able to spend some time together again, but we've still been busy. We went shopping Monday night, went to see "the Passion" on Tuesday night, Church on Wednesday night...and I think tonight is open...
Bro Riley asked me to have a young peoples service at his church on Saturday, so I'll be out in Kentucky on Saturday speaking to some young people. I'm very excited about it, sounds like there will be quite a few there. I just need to knuckle down and get my thoughts all on paper. I just love to serve the Lord!
Inspection of Joe's blog (see link on right) revealed that my buddy must be expecting another lil one soon! Otherwise I'd have not known. Us techies are terrible with information apparently.
Not much else has been new, previously I had been working too much for anything new to happen. Things are just so different now!
Anna May and the kids are doing well. Zion is growing up and can out-talk some 5 yr olds I've seen in vocabulary. Azariah is a little chunk, but he's getting around well now and says things like bah-bah and da-da and mum-mum. That's pretty neat.
Until next time!

Post a Comment