« Home | House Buying II » | House buying » | A new look! » | Hey Everybody,So a few new things.My tooth started... » | Hi everyone All is well today! Just amazing to... » | OH what a great week!! So we hired a buddy of min... » | I guess it's funny how you can hear news one day t... » | Hi everyone, I know it's been awhile since I've... » | Hello everyone! I haven't updated anything in aw... » | Well, things have been a little wierd lately. The... »

Finally decided

I have finally decided on a name for a website that I can call "my own". While I was thinking of things like "Pyramid I.T." I just didn't get a good response. Joe and I brainstormed today and came up with www.Z2TI.com. I'll probably just call it Z2. This stands for the 2 "Z"s in my boys' names. and the "TI" is for Technology Innovations. So it'll sound like "Zee Two Technology Innovations" This will be "my" online presence to show case my tech skills and the websites I have done on the side. Right now I will just add a spot for links to sites I have done or am doing on the side. Currently my flagship is www.joesfolio.com, but I have also been involved in some editing and redesign of www.riverdogstudios.com (we're going to do a full redesign soon with a new name).

Other than that, the house buying is progressing. The Home Inspection came out pretty good. We're going to try and do a FHA loan...but we'll see how strict they get. It's actually more expensive up front, but a better interest rate. I will keep you all informed.

Until then!

-Trevor

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile