« Home | A new look! » | Hey Everybody,So a few new things.My tooth started... » | Hi everyone All is well today! Just amazing to... » | OH what a great week!! So we hired a buddy of min... » | I guess it's funny how you can hear news one day t... » | Hi everyone, I know it's been awhile since I've... » | Hello everyone! I haven't updated anything in aw... » | Well, things have been a little wierd lately. The... » | Hey everyone! This is Anna May. Wanted to start ... » | Hi everyone. Just sitting here waiting for Zion t... »

House buying

Well, we put an offer in on a house. While it is for sale, the link to the house we're looking at is here


Its pretty much exactly what we want as far as size goes, although it's a bit more than I wanted to spend, I think that we can improve on it and get the value of the home up if we ever want to sell. I think we'll want to spend a good while here, instead of buying a small cheap house and then moving in 3 years. I think we'll spend some time here.


This is of course acknowledging the fact that we MIGHT not get the home, and/or it might not pass inspection. I can't deal with too much stuff wrong...


Anyhow, thought I'd update everyone on the fact that we are in process of buying a house!
-Trevor

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile