« Home | House buying » | A new look! » | Hey Everybody,So a few new things.My tooth started... » | Hi everyone All is well today! Just amazing to... » | OH what a great week!! So we hired a buddy of min... » | I guess it's funny how you can hear news one day t... » | Hi everyone, I know it's been awhile since I've... » | Hello everyone! I haven't updated anything in aw... » | Well, things have been a little wierd lately. The... » | Hey everyone! This is Anna May. Wanted to start ... »

House Buying II

They accepted the offer!! So the process continues. Now we schedule a home inspection, to assure me that nothing is going to blow up in the near future after I buy this house. I've already done the loan paper-work, things are really rolling along. We're hoping to be in by the 1st of July!


Here's an arial shot of the house. It's an older shot, the garage hasn't been built yet.
Trevor

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile