« Home | Well, things have been a little wierd lately. The... » | Hey everyone! This is Anna May. Wanted to start ... » | Hi everyone. Just sitting here waiting for Zion t... » | Hi everyone. Welcome to the new blog. My buddy J... »

Hello everyone!

I haven't updated anything in awhile so I thought I should.

Things have been going well. The most interesting of things that has happened recently was on Sunday.

Sunday morning the service was really great!! Many people were up at the altar praying so much that even the aisles were filled with people. This kind of response doesn't happen much in our church, so it was really great to see! Then Sunday night, one of my good buddies was preaching at a little church in Sellersburg, and they asked me to say a few words before he got up. I spoke for about 15 minutes and then he got up and really preached a great sermon. Thought I did a pretty good job, till Bro Steve got up there and just smoked me! He was just lit that night. So it was a really good service. All the guys went to Denny's after church and we had a really good time talking about the Lord and having some laughs.

Oh, I got the tapes from Alabama camp in a few days ago. I got all the songs and the services in the computer so I can make CD's out of them. Very exciting to really sit down and listen to them again, and remember those fine services and all the wonderful friends I spent time with. Some of the songs were great too...so that'll add nicely to my collection. Someday I'll add them to the new site - www.message-music.com. If I ever get it done.

That's about it for today....catch ya all later!

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile