« Home | Hey everyone! This is Anna May. Wanted to start ... » | Hi everyone. Just sitting here waiting for Zion t... » | Hi everyone. Welcome to the new blog. My buddy J... »

Well, things have been a little wierd lately. The boys have seemed to switch their nightly routine. Let me update you all.

Azariah usually goes to bed around 9-9:30 pm and sleeps a good 8 hrs before getting up to eat, then goes back to sleep till 8-8:30. I love it. Couldn't ask for a better kid. Zion on the other hand has never slept through the night. Only on occasion. He's been doing better, but isn't consistant with the sleep thing. We're even lucky to get him to still take a nap during the day. Although he ususally doesn't take one till 3ish and then wants to stay up till midnight.

Well, ever since the time change occured...things have been a little strange. Azariah has been going to bed around 8-8:30 and only makes it about 4 hrs before waking up. Then he's been getting up every 2 hrs after that till he decides he up for the day. Which is anywhere from 5:30 am till 7:30 am. This has become very frusterating for me. Zion doesn't seem to be affected much by the time change. He still wants to stay up late and sleep late. But he has been sleeping all night or only getting up once.

I don't know what to make of all this. I just want my good sleeper back. Does this sound strange to anyone else? Maybe I just have weird kids. I dunno.

Till next time,

sleep-deprived Anna May

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile