« Home | Our Games » | Riah's story » | Why you should consider cordless hedge trimmers » | Riah catches the fish. » | Family Weekend » | Winter... FINALLY!! » | Funny ironies... » | Room 360 » | More painting... » | Sunday Lunch! »

Faithland, and my 15 minutes of fame...errr...

I thought I'd blog about the recent fame (however small it may be) that has come my way.

If you'll go to VGR's website, and click on the Young Foundations section then click the One More Time post, and view the 5th slide on the slide show, you can play "Where's Trevor". Can you find me??

Zion also found some handiwork of his on the same website. He made a thank you card for Bro Joseph after the event they put on (where my picture was taken). You can find his thank you card on the Thank you post, and viewing the 5th and 6th slides on the slide show.

The boys really did have a great time at Faithland (a temporary kids area set up at VGR), and it was really nice to have a time where all the kids could be together in a safe and very friendly atmosphere.

While there, they had their picture taken with David, King Saul, and some Israelite soldiers.




My wife also informed me today that the Young Foundations T-shirts are now for sale. I especially like the new ones, because it says "Revelation" on the back in big letters, and then says "upon this rock" which really makes a statement if you think about it, since most think the rock was anything but revelation. So to those who haven't heard of William Branham or his ministry, I think they still have heard of that verse, and this will introduce them to a new take on that verse readily easily and innocently. Granted it may be a small thing, but I think it's neat. So get one today! Even if it didn't come from VGR, and didn't say "Revelation" on the back, the T-shirt material is really soft, and it's the most comfy t-shirt I own, I love it!

I've never heard of Faithland before. Great place for kids I'll bet!

This blog post has taught me that I need to visit blogs more often, not just rely on my RSS feeds. You miss out on the content and look of a page... I notice your page has changed since the las time I was here.

At least, I think so...

Andrew

Several things:

1) It's about time you updated your blog!

2) I found you - looks like you're trying to hide from the photographer, heh.

3) Zion's handiwork was full of awesomeness.

4) I've got to get one of those T-shirts. But from the web site it looks like they only come in small and medium?

5) What is Faithland? Do they have a web site?

Cheerio, old bean. :-)

Never mind about the T-shirt question - I must've been looking at the web site cross-eyed or something.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile