Why you should consider cordless hedge trimmers
While at Lowe's the other day, I decided to break down and purchase my own hedge trimmer. I opted for the electric (via extension cord) model as it was 25 dollars cheaper, and I wasn't sure if the battery powered one came with a charger too.
So, I brought it (and a new extension cord) home and went to work on the hedges.
Below is a picture of my new extension cord, and why you should get a cordLESS hedge trimmer if you opt to buy one this spring.

Even with the problems with the extension cord, the bushes look great.
(no one was hurt in the producing of this blog, or thankfully in the hedge trimming process)
So, I brought it (and a new extension cord) home and went to work on the hedges.
Below is a picture of my new extension cord, and why you should get a cordLESS hedge trimmer if you opt to buy one this spring.
Even with the problems with the extension cord, the bushes look great.
(no one was hurt in the producing of this blog, or thankfully in the hedge trimming process)
Labels: hedge trimming

Just a,,, uh, minor point of clarification for you here:
The Hedge Trimmer - It's for trimming HEDGES, not extension cords.
It's a good thing you didn't buy a chainsaw.
Posted by
JoeBoy |
2:15 PM
been there, done that, more than once. ALWAYS buy a fresh roll of electrical tape before using this tool. Bk
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:10 PM
Post a Comment