« Home | Sunday Lunch! » | We're Back! » | We've arrived!! » | Packed and ready to go!! » | Thanks to my family! » | Travelling with Technology » | Christmas greetings from Zion and Riah » | MMM.... Jerky » | Tile Tiles » | No BBQ »

More painting...


The other day I called my good buddy Buckles over to patch up some drywall. Of course one of the holes was on a wall that had wall paper. We didn't really like it anyhow, so we spent Saturday stripping the paper off the wall.




ARGH! There's another shred of paper on the steps right now!! We'll never be free of this stuff!!




As you can tell, the clean-up process takes awhile with all those little shreds.




Anyhow, so then of course, we have to repaint the boys room. All this after I just finished up Glorianna's room, which had been 90% finished for 16 months now. And I also finished up my back office wall, which didn't have much to be done either. I was feeling all fulfilled there for about 1 day.


So here's a few pictures of the painting process, of which the boys HAD to help. Don't worry, the pink color was just some oops primer I got a deal on. We decided to go with blue and orange for the colors in the room.


Zion Rolling Zion rolls on some primer.


Riah slaps-on some off-white to freshen up the closet door.
(ya like that? Slap-on off-white? Get it? It's a play on words. Never mind...)


The closet is pretty much done, except for that one white piece above the clothes hanging bar.


Behold. The blue wall.


So that's what has been keeping us busy lately. Micaiah will finish up the carpet in our room friday evening, and then there will only be 2 rooms left for the carpet. After we finish painting the boys room, the play room will be the only room in the house not repainted since we've moved in. I'm sure I'll get on that... uhm...soon...yeah, soon!



Labels: ,

hey, your pictures aren't showing up.
Telly

Shew. I was worried there for about 5 seconds. That pink paint is REALLY pink. :-) The blue wall is a great color, btw. You're just a busy bee, brother. Keep up the good work. It looks like you're teaching your boys, while improving the ole homestead. :-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile