« Home | Funny ironies... » | Room 360 » | More painting... » | Sunday Lunch! » | We're Back! » | We've arrived!! » | Packed and ready to go!! » | Thanks to my family! » | Travelling with Technology » | Christmas greetings from Zion and Riah »

Winter... FINALLY!!

YAY!!! we finally got some snow!

Here's some pictures of our Saturday antics.


Of course, the first thing I'd like to highlight, is why southern Indiana is a great place. You floridians, and yes Joeboy, even you in Texas can't do this!



Of course, you fine folks out in South Dakota can't do this really either, because you don't have pools for the summer time!!


Yep, this is where it's at people. The best of both worlds. Swim in summer, ice skate in winter.


Now for a few pictures of the boys, and the snow man we built. It has schimpffs red hots for eyes, and baby carrots for a nose and buttons. I had another red hot for the tongue, but red hots don't adhere well.











*edit* It's MY POOL!!! Not a trampoline. No one seems to be picking that up somehow. Oh, and here it is 2 days later, and I wouldn't DARE go out on my somewhat icy pool now. The wintery stuff didn't last long. *edit*

Hey Trevor! Couldn't figure out what that circular, snow filled thingy was you was standing on. Thought maybe it was a trampoline. That would be interesting. Also, loved the snowman. Bet the eyes didn't stay on long. They make me want to come visit y'all and attack the snowman.

I want a snow-covered trampoline thingy too, with ice in it. Although I doubt I could ice skate whilst holding a young chile at the same time. Nice.

See if you can huff and puff some of that there snow down to Atlanta.

Do you realize tomorrow will be a MONTH since you updated : P

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile