Sunday Lunch!
Yes, our lunch today is bloggable. I decided to do the cookin this afternoon. Well, AnnaMay did the veggies...and she did a hoppin good job of it too.
I pulled out a thing of fish last night, and marinaded it in a sun-dried tomato dressing. Cooked it up today, and then made a sauce of the drippings. AnnaMay did carrots and broccoli with basil, cooked in garlic/basil infused olive oil.
Served over a bed of rice, this was one yummy meal!! It even looked good. Since I was feeling all fancy, I tried my hand at presentation! Here's a couple pics!

I pulled out a thing of fish last night, and marinaded it in a sun-dried tomato dressing. Cooked it up today, and then made a sauce of the drippings. AnnaMay did carrots and broccoli with basil, cooked in garlic/basil infused olive oil.
Served over a bed of rice, this was one yummy meal!! It even looked good. Since I was feeling all fancy, I tried my hand at presentation! Here's a couple pics!

Post a Comment