Family Weekend
My Dad and two sisters came down this weekend for a visit. We had quite a good time!
They got here Thursday afternoon, and left on Monday morning. We had good times of playing cranium and wordsters, going fishing, a museum, reading books, and just generally hanging out.
I'd just like to say that the Frazier museum is REALLY good, and it was one of the best times. We all really enjoyed the sword demonstrations and acting they did.
I think the weekend otherwise would be best done in pictures!!

It was a fabulous weekend. I had a really great time!! Thanks for coming down guys!
They got here Thursday afternoon, and left on Monday morning. We had good times of playing cranium and wordsters, going fishing, a museum, reading books, and just generally hanging out.
I'd just like to say that the Frazier museum is REALLY good, and it was one of the best times. We all really enjoyed the sword demonstrations and acting they did.
I think the weekend otherwise would be best done in pictures!!

Telly, Zion, and Grandpa Lloyd pose with Zion's fish.
Zion, Riah, and Daddy pose with Riah's fish.
Grandpa and Riah enjoying the nice weather on the swing.
Glorianna thinks the weather is fab too!
Friday Night was Game night. Turbo Cranium!!
Grandpa Lloyd defends himself from the fierce grandkids with sticks. He was pressed sore in battle and eventually fell off other side of the horse.
The fierce pirates on their "ship"

Riah
It was a fabulous weekend. I had a really great time!! Thanks for coming down guys!


Post a Comment