« Home | More painting... » | Sunday Lunch! » | We're Back! » | We've arrived!! » | Packed and ready to go!! » | Thanks to my family! » | Travelling with Technology » | Christmas greetings from Zion and Riah » | MMM.... Jerky » | Tile Tiles »

Room 360

My dear sister emailed me and requested more detailed pictures than just pictures of blue walls.



Here is a quicktime 360 controllable video of the room. It's not he best quality, because the perspective is off on some of my shots due to lack of knowledge/tripod.



Anyhow, that's the completed renovation of the boys room. Well, mostly complete. I need to rehang the closet doors, and possibly paint them. Maybe blue?? Maybe White?? Any suggestions are accepted. I also want to caulk the baseboard and then repaint the baseboard/wall line.

Labels: , ,

Definitely blue for the closet door. i love the use of two colors in a room! The orange/peach is great!

Telly

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile