Riah's story
Riah was telling me a story this morning. It went something like this:
"You were swimming, at the south pole and I was looking for you. Then I finally found you."
I have no idea what condition I was in when he found me.
-----------------------------------
In other news, you people that make the 52 bajillion "Land Before Time series"; (of which there are so many they stopped numbering them) my son is no longer allowed to watch them until he can talk with correct English and not "Petry-ish".
He seems to not be able to say "I" anymore... It's always "Me want this" or "Me gonna do that".
Me gonna never get those from the library no more...
AHHHHHHH!!
"You were swimming, at the south pole and I was looking for you. Then I finally found you."
I have no idea what condition I was in when he found me.
-----------------------------------
In other news, you people that make the 52 bajillion "Land Before Time series"; (of which there are so many they stopped numbering them) my son is no longer allowed to watch them until he can talk with correct English and not "Petry-ish".
He seems to not be able to say "I" anymore... It's always "Me want this" or "Me gonna do that".
Me gonna never get those from the library no more...
AHHHHHHH!!

Me thinks that's probably a good idea : )
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:29 PM
Post a Comment