We've arrived!!
After long hours in a vehicle, and a very nice stay overnight with Bro Sumner...we have arrived at Orlando!
We're staying at the Hyatt at the Airport. Priceline can get you a nice hotel for cheap sometimes!!!
Here's the fabulous view from our window!
Seriously tho, it's a very nice hotel. I'd have to give the Hyatt a good thumbs up. Our room even has crown molding... I mean, sweet!
I must add however, in a quick moment of annoyance, that I'm sitting in this little courtyard they have, that LOOKS all peaceful. I just can't figure out why some lil 6 yr old girl is screaming right now.
The only other thing is that getting to this hotel is a bit interesting. You park in the same place people who are departing out of terminal B at the airport park if that tells you anything. Keep on going past baggage claim to the next floor, that's where the hotel is. It's a bit daunting at first.
As we had a gift card to Olive Garden, we tried to eat there, but the 45 minute wait at 8PM just didn't thrill us. So we opted for the nearby Quiznos, which is typically a favorite of mine and AnnaMay's. We realized however, we were in Sellersburg anymore. (Sellersburg just has nice fast food places...the staff is always friendly, the food served with quality) I'm thinking of writing Quiznos a letter about that place. It was sub-par at best. Still, my tummy is full. I can't complain.
As of now the kids and AnnaMay are asleep. I got some studying to do, so I'm going to sign off.
Tomorrow is "Holy Land Experience"
and Thursday is "SeaWorld"
Till later!

Post a Comment