Sunday and return...
Hello everyone, I have returned from Tucson safely. I am a bit tired due to the 4 hour delay in Houston, and not making it back till 11PM, but God is always with us. Bro Tim exhorted us about how the angels camp around us. So even for 4 hours in the Houston airport there was a cadre of angels and I walking around.
Sunday was really great as well. Every day was great actually. I'll be honest tho, Sunday morning, I was physically tired...I really didn't think I'd be able to really get into the service too much. Ha! Then Bro Billy Wiggins starts preaching...I about came unglued. Awesome stuff!! No cross no crown!, "Holly wood", The preaching of the cross is the power of God. Umph!! Good stuff.
After service, we went to Furs cafeteria. The teriyaki chicken was fantastic! While we were there a sister stopped me and corrected me on the pronunciation of "Shantz". I had read a quote where Bro Branham referred to "Bro Shantz's trailer" The sister was Bro Shantz's daughter, and sitting across from her was her mother Sis Shantz, both of whom where in the service when Bro Branham preached "Leadership" (Come follow me) in Bro Shantz's trailer. That was really neat.
After eating, we just headed back to the church, there wasn't enough time before service to really do much else. Bro Aaron let me play his saxophone for awhile. Bro Sammy was on the keyboard, and I picked up the tenor after trying too hard with the soprano. We just worshipped for awhile...it was really good.
We had a small scare that Bro Kevin wasn't going to make it Sunday night...but he did arrive, and preached a good ending service. He recapped Grace to us again...I got some nuggets out of it that I'll be pondering for awhile.
Sunday evening I spent with Bro Caleb and Sis Jamie...we had some really good laughs as we were all tired and relaxing after a long but really good weekend.
Some sound bytes for the weekend.
"Ay yi yi - Hallelujah!"
"Come on, hurry up and order!"
"Tu tom bien" (or something like that)
"So, is he still confused if he is a jew or not?"
"pizza" (referred to multiple times in various ways)
It's good to be home again with my wife and boys...tonight I'll actually get to spend time with them.
Sunday was really great as well. Every day was great actually. I'll be honest tho, Sunday morning, I was physically tired...I really didn't think I'd be able to really get into the service too much. Ha! Then Bro Billy Wiggins starts preaching...I about came unglued. Awesome stuff!! No cross no crown!, "Holly wood", The preaching of the cross is the power of God. Umph!! Good stuff.
After service, we went to Furs cafeteria. The teriyaki chicken was fantastic! While we were there a sister stopped me and corrected me on the pronunciation of "Shantz". I had read a quote where Bro Branham referred to "Bro Shantz's trailer" The sister was Bro Shantz's daughter, and sitting across from her was her mother Sis Shantz, both of whom where in the service when Bro Branham preached "Leadership" (Come follow me) in Bro Shantz's trailer. That was really neat.
After eating, we just headed back to the church, there wasn't enough time before service to really do much else. Bro Aaron let me play his saxophone for awhile. Bro Sammy was on the keyboard, and I picked up the tenor after trying too hard with the soprano. We just worshipped for awhile...it was really good.
We had a small scare that Bro Kevin wasn't going to make it Sunday night...but he did arrive, and preached a good ending service. He recapped Grace to us again...I got some nuggets out of it that I'll be pondering for awhile.
Sunday evening I spent with Bro Caleb and Sis Jamie...we had some really good laughs as we were all tired and relaxing after a long but really good weekend.
Some sound bytes for the weekend.
"Ay yi yi - Hallelujah!"
"Come on, hurry up and order!"
"Tu tom bien" (or something like that)
"So, is he still confused if he is a jew or not?"
"pizza" (referred to multiple times in various ways)
It's good to be home again with my wife and boys...tonight I'll actually get to spend time with them.

angels all over the place. oh my i feel so glad.
glad you are back home. sis trevor was so lonesome and scared. but of course, there were angels all over protecting her too.
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:36 PM
tu tambien ( you too )
Thank you for your comment on my xanga. By the way, Aaron is my husband. Raggybird
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:59 PM
Haha, I love the sound bytes! :) Learned some things from this post too that I never knew... those thigns about Sis Shantz? Wow! Never knew that and I see them every service!
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:05 AM
Post a Comment