« Home | New website » | I think my soda's room temp-era-ture... » | After the SD trip » | Sitting at the red light. » | Which way? » | Sunday and the Trip home. (SD trip part IV) » | A Geocache, Mt Rushmore, and Church. (SD trip part... » | Sledding, Shopping, and Pizza (SD trip part II) » | South Dakota Trip. Part I - The floor and the onion » | Christmas at our house »

Geocaching with the boys




On Saturday the boys and I went out and about while AnnaMay was at a wedding shower. We went and looked at a riding lawn mower that I ended up buying. It was 350 for the Honda riding lawn mower and an aerator. This will take my time to mow down drastically this year, which will mean more time with the wife, boys, baby-girl, and my pool. Also the benefit for the lawn getting the aerating.

Anyhow, so above is a picture of the boys on a bridge we crossed finding one of the geocaches that day. We were close to LaGrange KY, so I figured we'd try and find a couple geocaches.

After we got home, Steve and fiancee Jennifer came over for dinner and a rousing game of Turbo Cranium. You should have seen me and Steve acting out such things as "alligator wrestling" and "speed dating". I do have to add, how on earth do you scuplt a "rabbit's foot" with clay and reasonable expect someone to guess what it is?

So it was an enjoyable weekend anyhow. Hope yours was a nice.

later!

-Trevor

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile