« Home | Witness » | Happy Birthday Dad!!!!! » | Trip to Science Museum » | Geocaching with the boys » | New website » | I think my soda's room temp-era-ture... » | After the SD trip » | Sitting at the red light. » | Which way? » | Sunday and the Trip home. (SD trip part IV) »

Hi

Nothing new here...

But I know my loving family checks my blog periodically to see what's new and how things have been.

Celebrating Dad's birthday was in true fashion, and lasted almost an entire week. I ate "Dad's favorite dessert" EXCLUSIVELY out of the pan, I also ate most of 1 entire pan myself, just like Dad would do. (This is mostly because we didn't tell the boys about it...and AnnaMay doesn't like it...)

Otherwise, things are business as usual. Work, a little side work, play with the kids, beat the wife at scrabble. (heh heh...)

I had my FIRST seven letter word the other day. It crossed a triple word score and also added an "s" to the end of another word, so I got points for that word too! I think it was 87 points total or something. My best score yet...280s something. Still a far cry from Joe and Anna's prowess...but I'm getting better.

Been keeping my mind on the trip to Tucson coming up and what the Lord wants me to preach there. I'm excited for a good trip, and looking forward to the worship and playing my saxophone as well.

I also MC'd a reception last weekend. It was a nice time...doubt it will be the last time I'm asked to MC a reception...people seem to think "Hey, Trevor knows how to talk to people, let's have him do that." It's ok tho, I'm happy to help out. My buddy Chad came in for the wedding too, we jammed some on Sunday afternoon with some friend. Sung some good songs.

That's about it? Like I said...nothing new here...move along...

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile