« Home | Friday afternoon update. » | Travelling to Tucson » | Hi » | Witness » | Happy Birthday Dad!!!!! » | Trip to Science Museum » | Geocaching with the boys » | New website » | I think my soda's room temp-era-ture... » | After the SD trip »

Saturday's update!!

Hey everyone!!

I've been having a very relaxing and exciting day today....but before we talk about today, let's back up and talk about last night.

We arrived at the church on Friday evening around 6 oclock for service at 7. I was expecting to hear a good sermon from my good friend and brother Kevin Cassadore. I was out in the parking lot talking on the cell with my wife. Suddenly Bro Caleb comes out to the parking lot and says "Hey, we got a problem...bro Kevin just left San Carlos, he wont make it in time to preach."

So, to make a long story short, I was the one to pinch hit for that night. While I was mostly read, and pretty much in the right atmosphere from the hike down Sabino canyon, my notes were still in very much disarray. My notes were also still on my laptop, which was back at Bro Caleb's house. So we went back to get my laptop, and prayed there was a printer at the church I could use. There was, and we were all very much relieved.

There were many things that happened before the service started and during the song service that really spoke out to me. This change in the schedule of me preaching first wasn't just happenstance. It was God's direction all the way.

I got my notes all ready to go and printed out... by this time, the Lord was really moving and I was ready.

I preached pretty straight and flat, but I believe it was well recieved. Praise His name.



So that was last night...

Today I took another trip to Sabino canyon, this time with the group from Texas. It's official, I'm sore now.

After we had a picnic at the church, and games in the fellowship hall. We played dutch blitz and "apples to apples" I won both games of "apples to apples". It was loads of fun. Then we changed for service this evening.

Bro Tim spoke on the "unseen forces" in our midst, and we had quite an altar call.

I'm having a great time here, but admit, I do miss my wife and boys.

Now, the taco bell has been brought in and I am hungry...so I'm going to eat now.

Until later!

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile