Happy Birthday Dad!!!!!
Here is my tribute to my Dad's birthday!! I decided that I should celebrate Dad's birthday as it was meant to be celebrated. Yes, I got the ingredients to make what we Emond's call..."Daddy's favorite dessert". So of course, here's a picture of me saying "Happy Birthday Dad!" and about to take a big bite of green dessert goodness!
Here's me eating the dessert in the traditional fashion. Fork and pan. No plate...just eat it out of the pan. See the green goodness? It's so very yummy.SO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
Your loving son,
-Trevor

Hey great looking stuff!!
I'll have to go to my freezer and pull out my pan. Then we can celebrate dad's birthday in traditional fashion again in togetherness!!
Wahhooo..
(PS did you make it OK????)
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:55 PM
Yeah, I made it pretty good I think. The Almond flavoring I used was a bit potent I think, I would use less than what the recipie calls for next time.
I'm still waiting for it to freeze nice.
Posted by
Bro Trevor |
9:39 AM
Post a Comment