« Home | After the SD trip » | Sitting at the red light. » | Which way? » | Sunday and the Trip home. (SD trip part IV) » | A Geocache, Mt Rushmore, and Church. (SD trip part... » | Sledding, Shopping, and Pizza (SD trip part II) » | South Dakota Trip. Part I - The floor and the onion » | Christmas at our house » | Shameless plug for stuff. » | Mr. Mom or Props to my wife. »

I think my soda's room temp-era-ture...

GAAH!

When I got home from work yesterday, my boys were watching "Minnesota Cuke and the search for Samsons hairbrush". That's all well and good, but I should have made them skip the silly song. Unfortunately, I endured it...and now it's stuck in my head.

Gaah!!

Trisman and I have been playing a bit of Command and Conquer against each other. That's been fun. I think we need to find a shorter game tho.

I've been hitting the gym lately. I must say tho... 45 minutes on a elliptical trainer gets boring.

Had a nice chat with Joe's wife the other day. She gave my faith a swift kick in the pants. I'm still physically recovering from that, but I must say, my spirit is much more revived.

Think that's about the update on me...


You guys should try playing Scrabble against each other. Check out the Internet Scrabble Club.

Have you heard the Veggie Tales silly song about the SUVs? It's the most annoying silly song ever. Glad you are filling your children's minds with good stuff, lol. Veggie tales and Adventures in Odyssey are the best.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile