New website
I've mostly finished another side website project.
www.electdonnadutton.com
Check it out. I think the site came out really well.
I learned a bit more about CSS from this one. IE and Firefox add heights in very different ways if you are using padding, margins, and borders.
Anyhow...for those that are constantly understanding what it is I do, hover your mouse over the web page after clicking on the link above. Then right click in there, and click "view source". I wrote all that code you see in there.
www.electdonnadutton.com
Check it out. I think the site came out really well.
I learned a bit more about CSS from this one. IE and Firefox add heights in very different ways if you are using padding, margins, and borders.
Anyhow...for those that are constantly understanding what it is I do, hover your mouse over the web page after clicking on the link above. Then right click in there, and click "view source". I wrote all that code you see in there.

um...the website link doesn't work...you get a page cannot be displayed. But the code thing works fine. If anyone can actually understand any of it. He he he ...Love you sweetie!
Posted by
Anna May |
4:15 PM
hrmm...the link works for me, but it's probably just DNS propagation is not complete worldwide yet.
Posted by
Bro Trevor |
4:32 PM
Post a Comment