Friday afternoon update.
Good afternoon, it's 3:14 Tucson time. This is your afternoon Tucson March Meetings update.
Several believers went up Sabino canyon today, of which I accompanied. We walked to Eagle rock, and then the place where the Kings sword was placed in Bro Branham's hand. We had a nice prayer at Eagle rock, and I must say the believers I was with are very sincere and you can really feel the spirit with these people as you begin to pray. This makes me very excited for some excellent meetings ahead.
As we were .5 miles of the 3.2 miles to the end of the phone line trail. I've always wanted to walk this trail as it parrallels the entire canyon. The 2 brothers I drove with decided they would accopany me if I wished to go...so we started on the trail. My feet are now killing me as I type. Not only did we have 2.7 miles left to hike, but then it was .7 miles down to the road, and we didn't wait on the tram which was 1.2 miles of road back to basecamp. What a workout tho! It was really a good time.
I really began to feel some inspiration coming on as the brothers and I spoke about our testimonies. I am very excited for the rest of these meetings.
First meeting tonight at 7 I think.
-Trevor
Several believers went up Sabino canyon today, of which I accompanied. We walked to Eagle rock, and then the place where the Kings sword was placed in Bro Branham's hand. We had a nice prayer at Eagle rock, and I must say the believers I was with are very sincere and you can really feel the spirit with these people as you begin to pray. This makes me very excited for some excellent meetings ahead.
As we were .5 miles of the 3.2 miles to the end of the phone line trail. I've always wanted to walk this trail as it parrallels the entire canyon. The 2 brothers I drove with decided they would accopany me if I wished to go...so we started on the trail. My feet are now killing me as I type. Not only did we have 2.7 miles left to hike, but then it was .7 miles down to the road, and we didn't wait on the tram which was 1.2 miles of road back to basecamp. What a workout tho! It was really a good time.
I really began to feel some inspiration coming on as the brothers and I spoke about our testimonies. I am very excited for the rest of these meetings.
First meeting tonight at 7 I think.
-Trevor

Post a Comment