« Home | Hi » | Witness » | Happy Birthday Dad!!!!! » | Trip to Science Museum » | Geocaching with the boys » | New website » | I think my soda's room temp-era-ture... » | After the SD trip » | Sitting at the red light. » | Which way? »

Travelling to Tucson

Hey Everyone.

I'm blogging from Bro Caleb house in Tucson. I'm here for the March Meetings they have for the young people around this area, and of course for whomever wants to come.

The trip here was ok, at first I thought continental was treating me like a king. Then the second flight didn't seem soo nice.

So, I'll tell you about he first flight. Actually, it has nothing to do with the flight, and everything to do with the fact that they gave me this groovy little snack pack. I had crackers with spreadable parmasean peppercorn cheese, little slices of hickory smoked salami, a pack of trail mix that included white choco chips, and M&Ms. They even gave me the whole can of Ice Tea. I thought all the airlines were bankrupt and didn't do that kind of thing anymore. SO that was really nice.

I got in at around 1:30 our time....it hurt, I was tired, my head was foggy.

Sis Jamie made steak and this mexi-corn stuff. I ate it all, and I didn't think I was even hungry. Really yummy steak. Then I crashed on the couch in the den.

Then, I woke up...instantly I knew exactly what time it was. 7:00AM my time. 5 AM theres...stinking biological clock.

Now I've had my coffee, we're gonna go to Sabino, and it's all good. I'm looking forward to a really good trip.

I'll update more breaking news from Tucson, as they happen, and I can get to a computer.

-Trevor

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile