« Home | Sitting at the red light. » | Which way? » | Sunday and the Trip home. (SD trip part IV) » | A Geocache, Mt Rushmore, and Church. (SD trip part... » | Sledding, Shopping, and Pizza (SD trip part II) » | South Dakota Trip. Part I - The floor and the onion » | Christmas at our house » | Shameless plug for stuff. » | Mr. Mom or Props to my wife. » | A nice Saturday. »

After the SD trip


After we got home from the South Dakota trip, I had 2 more days off before I went back to work. In those 2 days, I fixed a couple computers for a local small business, washed both vehicles (including vacuuming interior), AND put together this puzzle!

It's a 550 piece puzzle that wasn't overly challening. The hardest part was the bottom "old" map stuff...not enough color variations. It was a nice way to relax tho, I enjoy the occasional puzzle.

Ah, I feel relaxed just thinking about this and posting it. Good feelings abound!

-Trevor Posted by Picasa

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile