« Home | Hi everyone. Welcome to the new blog. My buddy J... »

Hi everyone. Just sitting here waiting for Zion to go to sleep. We have listened to the Cheeseburger song now about 5 times...he keeps getting up when it ends because he wants to listen to it again. I put it on repeat...

This kid just decides on his own time when he'll sleep. Been working with him tho. If he doesn't go to sleep, he at least has to go lie down on his bed when daddy says so. Maybe I should get him a night light. Nathan gave him a glow stick the other day. He liked having that on his bed. They don't last all that long tho. He cried for it last night.

Getting Zion off the bottle has been going better than expected. He woke up crying for one this morning...Eventually he let AnnaMay hold him and go back to sleep. I went back to bed....(it was 7:30 AM.....AM!! real early)...but Azariah woke up by that time...so I had to pick him up.

I slept real good last night....good thing too...those kids get up so early.

OH, I am going to add a link today to a friend of mine's site. He works with a company that does server based web filtering. This keeps your family protected from the junk of the internet. See when you try to look at a page, it has to be on the approved list. If it's not on the approved list, then these guys will look at it within 24 hours of you trying to access it, and approve it if it's good. No relying on a bunch of filters on some server. A site must be looked over by one of their people before it's on the approved list! This is really good, but I'd hate to be the guy that had that job! anyhow, see the link called "SonMedia" for more info!

THAT KID JUST WILL NOT GO TO SLEEP!!

Oh well....I'm turning off the cheeseburger song now. Can't handle it anymore.

Nate called...He and Steve are going to go hang out. Guess I'll go with them for awhile, maybe we'll go to Hallmark or something and find a good card for Joe..(see Joeboy's blog link) It was his birthday last week and I missed it. Steve probably did too.. I'm such a horrible friend sometimes...don't understand why people like me sometimes. We'll get a good ol card tho to send to him...something that will make him laugh.

Well, AnnaMay said I can go hang out even tho Zion isn't asleep. So I guess I'm gonna go...she has some errand she wants me to run anyhow.

Oh...Everyone remind me about the sale on Saturday at Meijer. Shotgun slugs are 2 for 3 dollars...and toe warmers are only 1 dollar! Good deal...I'll be using both around the last half of November as shotgun season comes in. Hopefully the Lord will provide the deer, and with his help, I'll not wound any!

Well, later everyone!

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile