« Home

Hi everyone. Welcome to the new blog. My buddy Joe started one...I decided it was cool, and thought I'd do one too!

Blog: A blog is a web page made up of usually short, frequently updated posts that are arranged chronologically.

So there you have it. I'll frequently update this site, and you can see what's going on in a chronological order.

Today is going well so far. It's been a slower day for work, but it's not evening yet so we'll see. I helped AnnaMay do some cleaning around the house; guest bathroom, pulled out the fridge and vacuumed and mopped the floor underneath (yuk!), etc...

We've take Zion's bottle away as of today officially. We bought a different kind for Azariah, so Zion wont get upset that Azariah gets one and he doesn't. He's pretty cranky right now, as it's naptime and he can't have one. He'll get over it...it'll be a "patiently enduring" next couple of days.

The other day I bought a buncha computer parts. A guy I work with is going to take all the parts and assemble them. Supposedly this is how a computer is made. I don't know for sure tho, I've never done it. I'm certified tho! does that count? Pretty bad, I work in the Information Technology field and can't build my own computer. I guess maybe I could, but who has the time to fool with it? Not this guy.

Dad, Telly, and Nelly all came by a week or so ago. We had a good time. Nice to see the family again. Most take family for granted. I know, I was one of them. Then I moved away, and I don't take family for granted anymore. It's really nice to have family near by. It's really nice to see them.

While they were down we went to a Renessaince festival in Ohio. Accompanying us were a few of my friends, one of whom was none other than my long time buddy Steve who has recently moved here from South Dakota like me!. (can I say "one of whom"?) Anyhoo... I had a good time watching the shows, I am a big fan of anything juggling/balance/stunts. We got to see 2 shows that contained these types of things. Both were very excellent. AnnaMay and I went through the maze but opted out on the big slide finish. Steve and I sat on a log and tried to knock each other off with big bag things. My good buddy Anthony, who loves me so much, along with Dad paid a "professional insulter" to insult me for about 5 minutes straight. The only thing I remember was something like the insulter guy would be more welcome in India if he poked every cow in the eye, than I my ugly mug would be. This I had to appreciate for it's funniness. (can I say funniness?) We bought a few trinkets and a CD of a guy who plays a "ghost fiddle" which is a bunch of glasses filled with water. He plays them by getting his fingers wet and rubbing the rims of the glasses making individual tones depending on the glasses. He even played Canon in "D". It was very impressive.

Moving on...

Deer hunting has gone ok this year. We are still in bow season. I have taken a doe so far. It was a really good shot, which I was happy with. Unfortunately, I scraped one deer, and shot another in the shoulder. I felt horrible!! The Lord has really been good to me tho, I have seen deer in the woods everytime I have been out except once. I just pray that I wont fail Him by wounding every deer that comes along!

Next topic: Kids.

For those not in the know...or wondering how old the kids are. Zion is 2 years, 3 months and 27 days old. Azariah is 5 months and 13 days old.

Zion is really growing up fast it seems. He knows most of his colors...can count to 10...can climb a thousand foot rock face unaided by ropes..and is starting to learn his letters. Now if we can just teach him to do as Mommy and Daddy says, and to sit quiet in church, we'll be doing pretty good.

Azariah has rolled over on his own, but doesn't do this often. Still kinda waiting on him to start crawling and stuff. He's a pretty good kid. 2 teeth now! Speaking of which, he has been kinda fussy lately because of his teeth coming in.

AnnaMay is doing well. She and I have gone on the "Atkins diet". We have both lost 5 pounds and are gonna try and lose some more. She's still gorgeous to me...and I love her alot!!!

Well, this blog has been long..but first blogs statistically are. The others will be shorter and more frequent.

Ciao for now!

- Trevor

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile

Previous posts