« Home | Produce, fireworks, and puzzles » | Produce!! » | Florida Trip » | Replacing your above ground pool liner. » | Zion's Piano Recital » | Riah and Nana's Party » | -52 in 52 update » | If Calvin and Hobbes was a Christian comic strip » | -52 in 52 » | Happy Birthday Sweetie! »

Summer Time!! (Part I)



I've been doing some grilling this summer. The butcher shop up the road has THE BEST burger I've had, and some standard Johnsonville Brats there make a nice summer afternoon eatin'.



Smores, smores and s'more smores... We've been doing lots of smores this year.


Gooooooey!!!



Tooooasty!!
Posted by Picasa

Looking good! Well, besides the s'mores, but I'm not a big fan of marshmallows.

When the weather is nice, I try to BBQ every day. Keeps the heat out of the house, makes for healthier food, and it's just plain tasty.

Even when the weather is bad, I try to BBQ, as long as it's not raining. I do not have a covered patio now, so it won't be possible all the time unless I get some kind of large cover.

Nice to see some posts from you!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile