Riah and Nana's Party
Yesterday we had Riah's 5th birthday party, and Glorianna's 2nd birthday party!
Here's Nana at 2 years old, in her party outfit that mommy made for her.
Here's Riah at 5 years old, in his pirate outfit, that mommy made for him. Arrrrrr
Here's Riah taking a whack at the treasure chest pinata. It was filled with candy and "gold coin" treasure!!!
Here's the lil guy right before blowing out his candles. The cake was a pirate cake, I'll let AnnaMay blog about that one, since she made it.





I was at a birthday party last year, and the birthday kids got $100 bills from their grandparents! I don't think simple inflation can account for that kind of growth. I certainly didn't get that much, and when I turned 25, I was cut off... just when I need it most! =)
Anyway, I'm thankful for what I did get, but the standard certainly has been raised. I know I'm getting older now because I'm starting to compare the way it was for me and the way it is for kids now. Yikes.
The great thing about money gifts for Children... they are noiseless, and can be used for truly great gifts that don't end up junked in the corner, perhaps playing a random annoying tune from the bottom of the toy box.
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:26 PM
Cute pictures and good idea about the water slide. :)
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:56 AM
Post a Comment