« Home | -52 in 52 » | Happy Birthday Sweetie! » | Other Happenings of recent past » | Florida Trip » | That really could have stunk! » | Vacation - The next day. » | Vacation! » | Reminds me of Abraham and Sarah » | Zion's Memorization Skills » | New techie post up. Reach for Kids »

If Calvin and Hobbes was a Christian comic strip




Can you guess who this is??




We've had all kinds of fun playing in the snow the last few days. We went sledding yesterday afternoon, and today we made snowmen. This was a pretty good snow in a couple days time. The great part is, it should be 60-70 degrees very soon. So it's nice to know winter is almost over, but that we could still have one last (or the first of the season) hurrah in a big snow.


AGRH!! The kids just went back outside. Looks like I have to suit up again. I need dry socks!
Posted by Picasa

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile