-52 in 52 update
Joeboy has requested an official update on my -52 in 52 progress.
I am happy to report that I am 3 weeks ahead of schedule, and I'm only 3 weeks into it as well.
If you're no good at math, or have no idea what I'm talking about, this translates to, in the last 3 weeks, I have lost 6 lbs.
Now, some may say, "yeah, but how much of that are you going to gain back?" To that I say, "none of it". That is the basline basically I have had in the last week, and, I was surprised that I kept that baseline all week, seeing that I had more root beer to drink in the last week than I've had in a loooong time, what with all the potlucks and Easter fellowshipping going on.
------------------
Another thing to add to what's been going on. We had a bunch of folks over for a potluck on Saturday. I made Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp a close version of what you might eat if you went to The Cheesecake Factory. It was quite yummy, even if I did have to buy spices I had never heard of like Mace, Tumeric, and Ground Coriander. After getting the wikipedia links for all those, I wonder if I could have used nutmeg instead of mace. Is there a substantial difference? I also note that the coriander article was very enlightening, and I'm glad I looked those 3 spices up, although I still feel as if I know little about Mace.
-----------------------
We had a nice Easter time. The focus was were it should be. Right there on frilly dresses and family the death and resurrection of Christ, whom I am convinced is a reality, despite what athiests say, touting their "scientific evidence" (of their choosing).
I feel like ranting on that subject, but I won't. He lives and reigns, I am a witness to his resurrection power.
I hope you all had a nice Easter time too.
-Trevor
I am happy to report that I am 3 weeks ahead of schedule, and I'm only 3 weeks into it as well.
If you're no good at math, or have no idea what I'm talking about, this translates to, in the last 3 weeks, I have lost 6 lbs.
Now, some may say, "yeah, but how much of that are you going to gain back?" To that I say, "none of it". That is the basline basically I have had in the last week, and, I was surprised that I kept that baseline all week, seeing that I had more root beer to drink in the last week than I've had in a loooong time, what with all the potlucks and Easter fellowshipping going on.
------------------
Another thing to add to what's been going on. We had a bunch of folks over for a potluck on Saturday. I made Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp a close version of what you might eat if you went to The Cheesecake Factory. It was quite yummy, even if I did have to buy spices I had never heard of like Mace, Tumeric, and Ground Coriander. After getting the wikipedia links for all those, I wonder if I could have used nutmeg instead of mace. Is there a substantial difference? I also note that the coriander article was very enlightening, and I'm glad I looked those 3 spices up, although I still feel as if I know little about Mace.
-----------------------
We had a nice Easter time. The focus was were it should be. Right there on frilly dresses and family the death and resurrection of Christ, whom I am convinced is a reality, despite what athiests say, touting their "scientific evidence" (of their choosing).
I feel like ranting on that subject, but I won't. He lives and reigns, I am a witness to his resurrection power.
I hope you all had a nice Easter time too.
-Trevor

Post a Comment