Zion's Piano Recital
Tuesday night was Zion's piano recital. It was supposed to be at the recital room in the Library, but somehow they double booked, so it was moved over to the Erickson's house. That's why the video isn't quite as good, but you'll get the feel for it anyhow.
He did a great job again, he's really coming along nicely.
Enjoy!!
Click here for Video Page
He did a great job again, he's really coming along nicely.
Enjoy!!
Click here for Video Page
Labels: Piano

Very nice!
I played in many piano recitals in my younger days, which I was very nervous about and never did particularly well.
Unfortunately, while I was a good player, I was a poor student, in piano and school, and didn't always put in my best effort.
Only when I was in my early to mid-20's did I really take an interest in reading, education, etc, and not until just this last year did I really start taking work seriously. It makes a big difference, and I wonder what I could have accomplished had I started when I was a kid.
But I look to the future now, and perhaps one of these days we will get a piano and I'll start playing again.
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:29 AM
Cute! He's good! I remember that song very well. lol All 3 of us kids played that song for hours trying to get it right. :P Our poor parents. But he's good at such a young age. :)
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:54 AM
Post a Comment