« Home | Zion's Memorization Skills » | New techie post up. Reach for Kids » | Summer things I haven't blogged about yet. Part 3 » | Summer things I haven't blogged about yet. Part 2 » | Summer things I haven't blogged about yet. Part I » | On this day... » | Fruits of our labors » | Library Investigators and Ball Game » | unNifty() » | Faithland, and my 15 minutes of fame...errr... »

Reminds me of Abraham and Sarah


This recent newspaper clipping reminded me of what Bro Branham said about how God changed Abraham and Sarah young again.

Labels: ,

Nice catch.

Wonder if someone got sent to the boardroom over that one.

It's a small local newspaper so I'm not even sure if they have a boardroom.

*grin*

Bwahaha... that's hilarious!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile