« Home | Zion's Recital » | Books, INERV effort, and other general updates. » | I'm so so sorry!! » | Tilling, digging, and no deer. » | Finished it!! » | The october blues. » | Current Events » | The Yard Sale » | Labor Day Weekend » | Yellow Yellow in my wall, do you have a jacket?? ... »

No BBQ

 

Apparently they've been getting alot of requests.

I 'bout died when I saw that one. 

------------------------

In other news, we paid off a credit card this month, bought a chair, new carpet, and your general Christmas stuff. The staff bonus kicked in this month, so that was a HUGE blessing.

--------------------------

We've been trying to train Azariah to go potty where he's supposed to. The other day, he didn't make it in the morning, and so I was calling him "Daddy's little baby" and such, in hopes of embarrassing him. Zion then came up to me and said "Daddy, that's making fun of people". He's so serious.

--------------------------

INERV Volunteering was ok this weekend. I didn't see much wildlife to manage, but Steve to a crack at it. He was unsuccessful, but still it's only his second time. I got soooo cold out there tho, I was wondering if I'd have to cut off toes or fingers later.

-------------------

Aich...gotta run for now.

-Trevor

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile