Yellow Yellow in my wall, do you have a jacket?? err...
OW!!! OW OW OW!!!!
I got STUNG!!! By a yellow jacket!!
no... I wasn't outside!! I was in the supposed comfort and safety of my own bedroom! (can you imagine my shock, dismay, and grief??)
We noticed this spot on our wall, and we thought it was water leaking into our house... turns out it was a yellow-jacket nest!!
So after 3 cans of wasp killer... We're all safe again now.
Steve came over and we sawed out the dry-wall and made sure we got it all. There was an old nest and a new nest. Yuck!! No fun. Want new house now.
Here's the pictures... not for the faint of heart.
Gross huh??
Speaking of the house. The lawn needs mowed. I pulled up the tile we laid on Friday evening because the "thin-set" wasn't sticking very well, and I didn't like how we did the corners, so that's a big mess. Now I have a big hole in my wall in my bedroom. I could still use a sump-pump too.
But I really love having my own house...
I really love having my own house...
I really love having my own house...
Do I sound convinced?
I got STUNG!!! By a yellow jacket!!
no... I wasn't outside!! I was in the supposed comfort and safety of my own bedroom! (can you imagine my shock, dismay, and grief??)
We noticed this spot on our wall, and we thought it was water leaking into our house... turns out it was a yellow-jacket nest!!
So after 3 cans of wasp killer... We're all safe again now.
Steve came over and we sawed out the dry-wall and made sure we got it all. There was an old nest and a new nest. Yuck!! No fun. Want new house now.
Here's the pictures... not for the faint of heart.
Gross huh??
Speaking of the house. The lawn needs mowed. I pulled up the tile we laid on Friday evening because the "thin-set" wasn't sticking very well, and I didn't like how we did the corners, so that's a big mess. Now I have a big hole in my wall in my bedroom. I could still use a sump-pump too.
But I really love having my own house...
I really love having my own house...
I really love having my own house...
Do I sound convinced?

Wow. That's just awful! Real gross.
And I know you said to comment on xanga. The reverse phsycology... just does stuff to ya.
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:26 AM
Post a Comment