« Home | Yellow Yellow in my wall, do you have a jacket?? ... » | Our 6th Anniverary » | Hiking with the Gene » | The passing of a soldier and friend. » | Glorianna... » | Dig n Eat Crawfish!! » | Steve's Wedding Stuff » | Steve's Wedding Celebration! » | It's pretty much done now.... » | Update on the floor.... »

Labor Day Weekend

Sunday afternoon I set up the tent for the boys and I. I figured it would be some good father-son bonding time, since I didn't have to be up and go to work on Monday morning.



Before we went to sleep, Zion had to make a stuffed animal run. I think the boys were a little nervous about sleeping in the tent, but they did good.


Stuffed animal in hand, starting to get tired.


The next day we went hiking with some friends.


Here's me and the guys. There are a few remnants of what used to be a skunk near where we were standing. It started becoming apparent to us as we were standing there.



Here's the boys looking at some small fish in a small water pool in the creek bed.

All in all, it was a nice weekend, spent relaxing and enjoying one another's company. Saturday we spent a nice evening with George and Sharon and kids, one of our most favoritest families.

Well, guess that's the highlights... not too much else new around here. How bout with you?

can i come on the next one?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile