« Home | Here's the most recent family picture! It's hard ... » | I'm not a nerd! » | Zion is 4!! » | It's a done deal!! » | Finally decided » | House Buying II » | House buying » | A new look! » | Hey Everybody,So a few new things.My tooth started... » | Hi everyone All is well today! Just amazing to... »

Bible Trivia

Last night AnnaMay and I played Bible Trivia…and…. SHE WON!!!

I now feel officially unscholarly.

So, let’s see if you know one of the ones that I had no idea on, but she thought was easy as pie.

You can’t look this up.

Whose mother’s house did the disciples spend time at after Pentecost. This was also the house they were at when Peter was delivered from Prison and came knocking on the door, and they didn’t believe it was him.

Do you know off the top of your head??

- Trevor

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile