Summer things I haven't blogged about yet. Part 2
Jeffersonville 4th of July Parade
We've been down to the Jeff 4th parade for the last 2 years now. It's always a pretty nice parade. If you want candy tho, I know the parade and the spot to go for parade candy. Wait for the Jeffersonville Little League parade. That's the parade.
We weren't there as much for candy tho, as we were for patriotism!! I still believe in patriotism, even tho sadly, it is largely forgotten in our country today. We were all decked out in our red/white/blue attire for the event, and had a nice time watching the floats go past.
Ah yes, a word about the Methodists. Fantastic people, really. Gave out cold bottles of water instead of throwing candy. God Bless those folks.

Here's the kids in the red, white, and blue!

I found this great hat at Meijer actually. It's awesome. I got a couple comments about it.

This float was the boston tea party ship. As I saw it, I thought to myself "wouldn't it be great if they were throwing tea bags?" Apparently they thought so too!! Here's a picture of the tea bag they through. Now that's some great historically relavent humor there.

And here's the whole fam in our countries colors.
After the parade, I'm pretty sure we went home and swam in the pool. It was hot.
Time to blogging from actual happenings.... 43 days.


haha I love the tea bag thing!
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:01 AM
Post a Comment