« Home | On this day... » | Fruits of our labors » | Library Investigators and Ball Game » | unNifty() » | Faithland, and my 15 minutes of fame...errr... » | Our Games » | Riah's story » | Why you should consider cordless hedge trimmers » | Riah catches the fish. » | Family Weekend »

Summer things I haven't blogged about yet. Part I

My Birthday!


AnnaMay had some good friends over for a small surprise party for my birthday this year. It wasn't anything big, but it was a really enjoyable party. So enjoyable, George even took a short nap!

They even did a pretty good job on surprising me. I had it figured out about 30 milliseconds before they said surprise. The key was that big old bowl of potato salad AnnaMay had on the table. I was thinking..."what on earth? We'll never eat that much....ooooH!" and they all of a sudden they yelled "surprise!"



George coached a little league team this year. They were the "Minnesota Twins", he knew I kept eyeing his hat because the Twins were my home team, being born in Minnesota. He figured he was done with it I guess, or that I wanted it more than he did. So, I got a Twins hat!!


Here's me opening my new lawn chair. It's one of those "anti-gravity" kind that kick back real easy. Comfortable outdoor seating!!


Here's the rock that Faith got me from the "garden of the gods" on their vacation trip.

Time from happenings to blog...35 days.

Posted by Picasa

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile