Christmas at our house

We decided to have our Christmas early. Its the wrong day anyhow, so what difference does it make. We'll be going to church Christmas morning, so we figured it would be easiest to have Christmas a day early, that way we can focus on church and the Lord tomorrow a little better.
Here's a few pictures of us and the boys with all of the presents we gave to each other. As we taught Zion, we give gifts to each other on Christmas because its the day we celebrate Jesus' birthday. And as we give gifts to each other, we're giving them to Jesus, because Jesus lives within us.
Wait...what on earth is that?? Well, as you can see, I gave AnnaMay 3 pictures to hang on the wall in our room. They were all the same size frame and so I couldn't just wrap them all identically. I disguised each one with different cut out shapes of foam core board. One was round, one was triangle, and the other I wrapped normally. AnnaMay and I really enjoy surprising each other and disguising gifts.

Among other things, Azariah's favorite present was the "tunnel".
Zion got the full armor of the Lord so he can fight "bad guys".
The boys in the sled. Azariah's bike is in the foreground, which was really cool to him, until he saw Zion in the sled.
So that's a brief pictorial look at our Christmas, hope you enjoy it.
God Bless you all in this special season, may God's love and peace be with you all as we remember, that today is the day Jesus gave us the greatest gift of all, Himself.
-Trevor





Post a Comment