« Home | Mr. Mom or Props to my wife. » | A nice Saturday. » | Picture with a Tiger » | Coffee and Snow » | Road trip to VA » | the back of the daily dilber calendar » | Zion, in black and white. » | Hi, I'm Azariah. » | Replacing the pipes OR how to spend alot of money ... » | Deep poetry »

Shameless plug for stuff.

I created a wish list at Amazon.com. So if you felt so inclined, you could buy me anything off this list, and Amazon will take care of shipping it to me.

I know it wont make it in time for Christmas, but that hardly matters to me.

The acrylic juggling ball is my number one item I want the most.

You can find my wish list here.

So hey, thanks everybody. I really appreciate it.

-Trevor

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile