RackNo!
Ugh. Played AnnaMay in Racko the other night
AnnaMay 3
Trevor 0
First Bible Trivia, and now Racko!!
--------------------------
The boys' fort is coming along nicely. I'd say I'm about 85% done with it. I'll post pictures when it's done. I think for all the work I'm putting into this, I probably should have just put in a sandbox and been done with it at that. They'll probably hardly ever play on the thing...but I'm sure they'll live in the sandbox. Oh well, it was a fun project, albiet much hard work. I'll post a picture when it's complete...A recent picture is on AnnaMay's blog.
-------------------------
My buddy Joe moved to Texas. Now he's the same distance south of me that he used to be north of me. Don't think I'll see him any more/less.
My buddy Nathan got engaged!
-------------------------
Financial person at work today. Going to go over my investments and what I need to have to retire with my current amount of money adjusted for inflation. What a formula! Think I'll be sitting fine if I make it to age 60...which is still 34 years away! I guess it's best to start young tho.
Think that's about it for now.
-Trevor
AnnaMay 3
Trevor 0
First Bible Trivia, and now Racko!!
--------------------------
The boys' fort is coming along nicely. I'd say I'm about 85% done with it. I'll post pictures when it's done. I think for all the work I'm putting into this, I probably should have just put in a sandbox and been done with it at that. They'll probably hardly ever play on the thing...but I'm sure they'll live in the sandbox. Oh well, it was a fun project, albiet much hard work. I'll post a picture when it's complete...A recent picture is on AnnaMay's blog.
-------------------------
My buddy Joe moved to Texas. Now he's the same distance south of me that he used to be north of me. Don't think I'll see him any more/less.
My buddy Nathan got engaged!
-------------------------
Financial person at work today. Going to go over my investments and what I need to have to retire with my current amount of money adjusted for inflation. What a formula! Think I'll be sitting fine if I make it to age 60...which is still 34 years away! I guess it's best to start young tho.
Think that's about it for now.
-Trevor

Post a Comment