Tiling the floor (projects part II)
Today we started work on replacing the floor. Here's me ripping up the old wood floor...

Now the wood floor is all taken up...time to rip up carpet and tack strip.

Tile being laid. notice the neat pattern in the Kitchen. Knowing a guy in the flooring business helps.

Now the wood floor is all taken up...time to rip up carpet and tack strip.

Tile being laid. notice the neat pattern in the Kitchen. Knowing a guy in the flooring business helps.
A close up of the cool pattern in our kitchen....
So all that was a LOT of work. Not like my normal job, this was much more physical. I like my desk job...have I ever mentioned that?
Anyhow...after Jon left I started work on the garden and got that all planted, I also cajoled Bro Steve to come put my porch steps together. So got a good start on that now too.
So...some of these projects are getting done! Yay!
Later!
-Trevor



Replacing the wood floor?? I can't believe it! You looked like you knew exactly what you were dong tearing that up. :) Great job an the tile...more than I would've tackled.
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:45 PM
Post a Comment