« Home | Almost there... » | Easter Duds. » | Easter Pictures! » | Easter Weekend » | Green Slimey Guys » | Motivation » | Sunday and return... » | Saturday's update!! » | Friday afternoon update. » | Travelling to Tucson »

Well taken care of... (Part I)

This week we have been blessed by a number of caring individuals who have teamed up to help us out. Since AnnaMay is basically on bedrest until Monday, we've had some sisters in the church coming by for a day, or making dinner.

It's really been a blessing. SO, here I thought I'd chronicle my thanks to them as I'm thinking of it.

JoAnna, Thanks for being the go to person to get all this organized. You're a true friend, and your compassionate heart displays the Jesus Christ inside. From ironing to making cookies, you went over and above. Thank you so much. The enchiladas were excellent!

Grandma Gagnon, The roast was great! I haven't had a good "northern" meal like that in awhile! Meat and potatoes!!!!!!!! Thanks a heap.

Courtnea, what a go getter! The place looked spotless when I came home. The floors, the kitchen, the bathroom. Thank you soo very much. You also went over and above what was necessary. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sis McMasters, I haven't had tater tot hotdish in forever. It was so very yum! I don't know whatcha call that dessert, but I think my teeth still hurt. Very rich! Very good! You certainly didn't have to buy breakfast for us for the next day, but your efforts are very very appreciated.

Dawn... you're still there... so I don't know what all you've done. (that's why this is part I - you'll be thanked in part II)

Thank you all for taking care of the house, the boys, and my darling wife during this week. I'm glad to say you are all our friends, and we are the most blessed people on earth.

-Trevor

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile